historic shady lane
Let's get started!
Scroll to learn more about our
packages, inclusions, availability and FAQ
"historic shady lane is the most magical venue I have ever been to. "
kari van winkle, hsl bride
With a sprawling 34 acres, your guests will be treated with historic stone backdrops, forests and gardens, and a gorgeous glass greenhouse. We have buildings from 3 different centuries on the estate, and each have a story to tell. With lush landscaped grounds, your ceremony will have a beautiful backdrop without having to purchase any extras! Let nature paint its own canvas. The stone and glass greenhouse offers panoramic views of the estate; host your intimate ceremony or event here, or have cocktail hour in this gorgeous feature.
May through October, Historic Shady Lane is proud to host weddings, small parties and private events. We also host photo sessions and styled shoots throughout the wedding season and during the winter. Contact us for availability and other information.
We are a non-exclusive wedding venue, including catering and bartending, so we allow our couples to chose their vendors! This allows you to truly make your big day your own. From food trucks to photo booths, make our estate yours for the day, adding your own personality and flare!
HISTORIC SHADY LANE PROUDLY WELCOMES COUPLES OF ALL GENDERS, SEXUALITIES, AND RACES.
"Felt like my cousin's wedding was straight out of a fairytale. Absolutely beautiful venue!"
Rachelle Herman, Wedding Guest
• Full, private access to 34-acre estate
• 2 completely separate preparation suites
• Multiple ceremony sites
• Onsite parking with directional signage, parking attendants for guests + golf cart transportation
• Climate-controlled restrooms for guests, easily accessible from the cocktail hour + reception spaces
• Tables and chairs for ceremony, cocktail hour + reception with set up/tear down
• Fans + heaters in event spaces
• Greenhouse, Garden House + surrounding patios
• Working fireplace in Garden House
• Bistro + chandelier lighting
• 40x100 ft white frame tent situated on a concrete patio with white draping + chandelier lighting
• 20x20 ft tent for catering teams with water access, fridge + freezer
• Fire pit + Gazebo
"If you don't have your wedding venue yet, do yourself a favor and book Historic Shady Lane. The venue is breathtaking and the staff is amazing."
peyton, hsl bride
"...the grounds are just so gorgeous and there is so much room to spread out, decorate, and make it uniquely your own.."
Christina Flickinger, HSL Bride
At Historic Shady Lane, we want to make your wedding day as easy and stress-free as possible by providing suites for getting ready onsite, multiple ceremony options, separate cocktail hour area, a tented reception space, tables and chairs, and more.
We'll provide the wedding day staples so you focus on the fun part of planning those parts of the day that best describe you!